You are not logged in.

#1 Friday 14th December 2018 08:49:47

LGVAssessor

Thanks For The Add

Hello All,

I'm predominantly a LGV Driver Assessor for a large UK Company, however, was previously a Driving Examiner and LGV Instructor for the Armed Forces, qualifications that I relinquished on retirement from the Army. Currently hold RoSPA RoADTest (Gold).

Not moved into the ADI field since leaving the forces as I have yet to think of what benefits "certification" would offer me in my current role (assessing and delivering advice and training to already qualified drivers), opposed to my previous experience and knowledge gained when I was a qualified to instruct and examine new drivers.

Whilst I have yet to make the decision whether or not to go down the ADI route, I still have a keen and avid interest in the advising and development of the drivers under my remit, therefore, as I share common goals with members of this site, particularly in promoting not only safe but economical driving and road safety in general, I hope you will welcome any input I can offer and I look forward to reading and seeking the advice of the posters on this site.

Everyday's a learning day in my book, particularly where safe driving is concerned.

Thank you for the add.

Stewart

Last edited by LGVAssessor (Friday 14th December 2018 14:56:31)

Friday 14th December 2018 08:49:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Thanks For The Add

#2 Friday 14th December 2018 10:17:53

VandADI
Administrator

Welcome to our forum  smile
So pleased you have decided to join and look forward to any help and advice you have to offer.
Have a lovely day  smile
Vanda

#3 Friday 14th December 2018 14:55:10

LGVAssessor

Thanks Vanda….you too. smile

Last edited by LGVAssessor (Friday 14th December 2018 14:55:52)

Board footer