You are not logged in.

#1 Thursday 27th April 2017 20:26:13

henrythewasp

part 3 qualifying process.

Hi all,From what i gather of the new part 3 qualification process it is going to be a lot like the old check test/standards test.As an ex ADI of ten years coming back into the industry am i right in thinking this will make it easier for the likes of us? what i dont get though is will we have to supply a pupil? if we do then surely this is forcing you onto the Trainee license scheme which i dont want to do,i dont feel i will need all that tuition.Surely it would be better for these new rules to come into force for anyone applying for a part one after October and NOT those that are already in the middle of a training programme.

Thursday 27th April 2017 20:26:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 3 qualifying process.

#2 Saturday 22nd September 2018 13:24:35

captainhookIam

I don't think you will need to be on a trainee licence mate. If you are happy to go to part 3 test just find a pupil, anyone who is not an adi or pdi. You are not going to charge them so its fine.

#3 Saturday 22nd September 2018 16:19:04

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
I wonder if your post is of any use to Harry, he asked his question 18 months ago.

#4 Sunday 23rd September 2018 11:22:04

captainhookIam

Yeah kind of getting that this is a bit of a ghost town now. Not a lot going on really and I am terrible at checking dates posted.

Board footer