You are not logged in.

#1 Monday 29th January 2018 23:07:09

Stevewidds

Hello Everybody.

Just a quick hello, im steve and live in westyorkshire, ive sign up to Bill Plant and have just booked my part 1 which is on the 7th feb 2018 and in the process of revision and sh*tting myself i hate test and exams lol.

Monday 29th January 2018 23:07:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello Everybody.

#2 Tuesday 30th January 2018 15:12:57

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Steve,

With part 1 it's all about understanding why the answer is what it is (if you know what I mean) this way you will understand more when you go onto your part 2 and 3.
Good luck on the 7th Feb and let us know how you get on.

Vanda

#3 Tuesday 30th January 2018 22:21:39

Stevewidds

Thanks for the reply, i am a advanced motorcyclist, but not looking forward to the hazard perception as im seeing small hazards way before the main hazard and im finding it quite hard to click at the right time for the hazard they want you to see but hay hoo we will see what happens thanks again.

#4 Wednesday 7th February 2018 21:00:23

Stevewidds

well i took my theory test today and i passed so all good, bring on part 2 now.

#5 Thursday 8th February 2018 22:20:45

ratty

Stevewidds wrote:

Thanks for the reply, i am a advanced motorcyclist, but not looking forward to the hazard perception as im seeing small hazards way before the main hazard and im finding it quite hard to click at the right time for the hazard they want you to see but hay hoo we will see what happens thanks again.

Think about clicking, not when you see a 'hazard', but when things are developing and you would do a mirror check because of the development.

What is your advanced qualification?

#6 Thursday 8th February 2018 22:57:11

Stevewidds

i did pass the theroy test so thats all done... What is your advanced qualification? im not sure what you mean.

#7 Saturday 10th February 2018 19:15:53

ratty

Stevewidds wrote:

i did pass the theroy test so thats all done... What is your advanced qualification? im not sure what you mean.

You said that you are an advanced motorcyclist in your post on the 30th of January, I'm just wondering what 'advanced' you mean?

#8 Saturday 10th February 2018 21:43:51

Stevewidds

sorry for any confusion, although im still confused lol, all it is is that i have previously passed my advanced motorcycle test.. thats it.

#9 Saturday 10th February 2018 22:09:36

ratty

Stevewidds wrote:

sorry for any confusion, although im still confused lol, all it is is that i have previously passed my advanced motorcycle test.. thats it.

OK, but that only narrows it down to about four or five tests.

The reason I ask is because if you have passed any sort of 'advanced' test, I have no doubt that it would help with your part 2.

No problems, good luck with part 2.

Board footer