You are not logged in.

#1 Wednesday 21st June 2017 13:48:27

has17

Driving Instructors We Need Your Opinion...

Dear Driving Instructors,

We are conducting a survey for all of the driving instructors within your local area to see how we can increase your exposure to relevant customers and identify any problems you currently face.

Your input is going to play an integral part in helping us tackle these problems. It is a short survey consisting of 9 questions (It won’t take long at all to complete).

You can complete the survey anonymously by leaving out the contact information.

It is vital that you respond to this survey, as everyone’s contribution will allow us to have a greater insight into the current problems that driving instructor face, helping us find a solution.

Here is a link to the survey           https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P2N5M76

Safe driving everyone,

We eagerly await your response.

Wednesday 21st June 2017 13:48:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Instructors We Need Your Opinion...

#2 Wednesday 21st June 2017 19:47:39

Roadmaster
Verified Member

The only 'problems' good ADIs have is the competition.  Are you planning something to help get rid of it?

#3 Wednesday 21st June 2017 21:53:04

kaf
Verified Member
Website

So who exactly is 'we' ?

What you mean is, you want to pick our brains to help you come up with yet another App/websearch/register.

Save your time, the market is flooded with them, they are useless, students just search google. It's simpler.

#4 Wednesday 21st June 2017 22:53:01

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Roadmaster wrote:

The only 'problems' good ADIs have is the competition.  Are you planning something to help get rid of it?

I don't agree RM.  The competition isn't a problem.  There's lots of competition here and it doesn't bother me.  I'm good at what I do and people know it.  No problem.

#5 Wednesday 21st June 2017 22:55:49

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

kaf wrote:

So who exactly is 'we' ?

What you mean is, you want to pick our brains to help you come up with yet another App/websearch/register.

Save your time, the market is flooded with them, they are useless, students just search google. It's simpler.

I was really hoping that no-one was going to dignify this obvious marketing ploy with a response.  There is no market for this kind of service.  Hasn't been one for years.

Noun - horse.  Adjective - Dead.  Verb - Flog.  Tense - present participle. Salutation - mate.  i.e., You are flogging a dead horse, mate!

Last edited by Lady-Hynarc (Wednesday 21st June 2017 22:57:20)

#6 Thursday 22nd June 2017 15:30:16

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Lady-Hynarc wrote:
Roadmaster wrote:

I don't agree RM.  The competition isn't a problem.  There's lots of competition here and it doesn't bother me.  I'm good at what I do and people know it.  No problem.

I agree lady H, I was quoting the word because the op seems to think we have 'problems'.

#7 Thursday 22nd June 2017 19:42:29

Mentor
Verified Member

I have another problem. The bl00dy phone never stops ringing with people wanting driving lessons. Google can be a real pain sometimes!  sad

#8 Friday 23rd June 2017 14:08:33

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Same problem, to the point where  I have now put a temporary voicemail greeting to the effect that if they are phoning about driving lessons, Im fully booked for months and cannot take on any new clients.

It's working, I let the phone go to voicemail and people have stopped leaving me messages.

Saving me so much hassle having to keep getting back to them and disappoint.

#9 Friday 23rd June 2017 16:16:56

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Sell them on to whoever is setting up the new site big_smile

Board footer