You are not logged in.

#1 Tuesday 28th August 2018 00:55:14

soundmasterdee

ADI Part 3 Test -Where should I give the briefing? TC or Practice Area

Hi, I need a bit of advise for my ADI part three test. I intend to do junctions with my partly trained pupil who has a license from another country but is currently on a UK provisional. I'm currently doing junctions with him. The question is, we will encounter a roundabout soon after exiting the test centre, but I'm yet to do roundabouts with him. I'm wondering whether I should give the briefing at the test centre, help the pupil through the roundabout with guided instructions and then going off to do the junctions. Or I should give guided instructions for the pupil to negotiate the roundabout, and then give the briefing when we reach the practice area? Your advise will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Tuesday 28th August 2018 00:55:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI Part 3 Test -Where should I give the briefing? TC or Practice Area

#2 Saturday 22nd September 2018 15:00:00

captainhookIam

Well in my honest opinion. You should drive the pupil to a safe area suitable for their level of ability - which is one of the criteria on the marking sheet. Focus on basic junctions first and then if they make suitable progress quickly you could then move onto roundabouts if there is time.

#3 Saturday 22nd September 2018 15:02:08

captainhookIam

Well in my honest opinion. You should drive the pupil to a safe area suitable for their level of ability - which is one of the criteria on the marking sheet. Focus on basic junctions first and then if they make suitable progress quickly you could then move onto roundabouts if there is time.

Board footer