You are not logged in.

#1 Sunday 12th April 2009 16:03:30

Daniel247

Passed First Time!

My first post on this forum, and a very positive one as well big_smile

I took my practical driving test on Wednesday after 58 hours of training and I passed first time with only 6 minors. Very happy indeed. Surprisingly when I got to the test centre I wasn't really feeling that nervous to be honest, which I think in the end seemed to help big_smile

As for the faults that I received, all the manoeuvres, observations and signals were fine, but there were just a couple of gear and progress/undue hesitation faults that let me down, but never mind wink

And funnily enough the examiner I had has exactly the same initials as me (first, middle and last names), which was coincidental lol

Sunday 12th April 2009 16:03:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed First Time!

#2 Sunday 12th April 2009 16:04:48

VandADI
Administrator

Welcome to the forum  and congratulations on your pass, it's great when it all comes together, so very pleased for you!  smile

#3 Sunday 12th April 2009 16:13:04

MFB
Verified Member

Congratulations and well done!!

Don't forget the Pass plus scheme, really well worth it!

In the mean time ,take it easy and enjoy! smile

MFB

#4 Monday 13th April 2009 21:45:25

Daniel247

Thanks!

I will consider the Pass Plus scheme, but of course I'll only do it if it worth it financially  smile

#5 Friday 17th April 2009 08:08:37

sgb_sailor
Verified Member

Pass Plus isn't about financial gain, it's about becoming more confident and safe on the roads, including motorways. You do NOT want to be on a motorway at 70mph and only 80% sure what you're doing; we're talking about peoples lives here.

#6 Friday 17th April 2009 16:55:08

Daniel247

I understand your point, sgb_sailor, that safe driving is an important priority. I have had one lesson driving up and down a dual carriageway, which went very well I felt (obviously I know DCs aren't quite the same as motorways), so I've already got a bit of experience travelling at 70mph. The problem is that the nearest motorway from here is only 88 miles away wink

Board footer